From £995 a wonderful family adventure trekking beneath the Annapurna Ranges combined with a wildlife safari in Chitwan National Park. Highlights include: stunning views of the Annapurna Range; Himalayan mountain flight; sightseeing in Kathmandu – Pashupatinath; the giant Buddish statue at Bodhnath, tradtional HIndu villages, schools and markets. A holiday with a difference.
Next trek departs September 22 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night