Old Tump House is a beautiful 18th century self-catering cottage overlooking the Forest of Dean with some availability during the school summer holidays. This family friendly cottage sleeps six in three double ensuite bedrooms with space in each room for a travel cot. It makes a great base for exploring the beautiful Forest of Dean with its meandering footpaths and a Family Cycle path that runs through the Forest away from traffic. The Wye Valley is also easy to reach and is known for its climbing, canoeing and kayaking activities and superb high wire adventure courses.
The cottage costs £810 per week in August or £580 for a 3 night weekend break/4 night mid week break.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night