Glynn Barton baby, toddler and child friendly cottages are perfect for a family escape. The grounds are a safe place for children to run around and there are animals to feed and fresh eggs to collect. Enjoy an indoor heated swimming pool; indoor soft play barn; play room full of toys; Wendy house; games, books, videos, pool and table football; table tennis; toddler ride-on area; all weather tennis court (rackets and balls provided); children’s play area and forest walks. One, two and three bedroom cottages are available to rent.
A week’s stay arriving Saturday 21 February has a saving of £50 on it – now £784.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night