Kids under 11 go free on this guided family walking adventure at Conistonwater with HF Holidays. Explore the beautiful Lake District walking through the woods to beautiful Tarn Hows and Yew Tree Farm, once owned by Beatrix Potter; climb to the top of famous peaks – the Fairfield Horseshoe, Crinkle Crags and the Old Man of Coniston are amongst the options available and visit Grasmere and sample some of its famous gingerbread.
This family walking holiday is perfect for families with shorter distances. The shorter walks allow time for activites or enjoying games in the wooded grounds of Monk Coniston where you will be staying.
Holidays start from £339 for 3 nights. 4 to 7 night breaks also available. 50% discounts for children aged 11-17 and 10% off for grandparents too! Departures first week of August and October half term.
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night
- Lonely Planet Kids Arctic explorer competition