A new concept in luxury camping these beautiful domes can be found on spacious, friendly camp sites in the south-west of France. Designed with space and comfort in mind the domes feature hanging beds for the children, comfy Fatboy bean-bags, proper king-size beds with high-quality mattresses and a covered, substantial al fresco dining area with a state-of-the-art ‘plancha’ gas cooker for all your dining needs.
Glisten Camping hand picked Col d’ibardin as the first site to feature these luxury domes (Biarritz closest airport). On site there are kids and grown up pools, a kids’ club and activities, sports and games for teenagers and reliable clean facilities. New for 2015 is Domaine Des Mathevies Campsite in the Dordogne where you can canoe, pony trek, cycle, walk…the choice is yours.
Peak season there is a 7 night minimum stay but outside of this time guests can book a minimum of 2 nights arriving on your day of choice. Prices start from £75 a night in the low/mid season and weekly prices start at £399 in the low season, £497 mid, £595 high and £856 peak. Season starts 1 April 2014 at Col d’bardin and 1 May at Domaine Des Mathevies. Domes sleep 6 people (4 adults max).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Lonely Planet Kids Arctic explorer competition