If you think your children would enjoy an Easter break participating in a range of adventure activities and making friends then a PGL residential break may be just the thing. And now is the time to book with up to 40% off when booked by midnight on Friday 27 February 2015.
All breaks include simple accommodation, all meals, activities, instruction, caring supervision and evening fun. Each centre offers a slightly different range of activities, but most will include archery, canoeing, climbing, ropes courses, mountain biking and a zip wire, with virtually all activities taking place within the landscaped grounds of each centre. Other facilities may include all-weather sports pitches or activity ‘barns’.
Offers for PGL Easter camps include a week starting 4 April in Sussex for £328 (was £469); in Shropshire a week is only £287 (reduced from £479) for holidays starting 28 March. In Scotland a week is now £325 (was £465) for holidays starting 4 April.
When booking quote FEB7. PGL’s special activity holiday insurance must be taken for each child, at a cost of £37 (for UK residents). Suitable for children aged seven to sixteen inclusive with separate age groups for 7-10s, 10-13s and 13-16s.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night
- Lonely Planet Kids Arctic explorer competition