Billy One Horn – a vintage/retro caravan business offer stays on their idyllic Buckinghamshire farm.
Passionate about sharing the wonders of the countryside with young families, children can enjoy the freedom of the farm and the animals (with parent supervison of course). With a treehouse on stilts, a disused railway line bordering the farm, outdoor cooking on a firepit, free range eggs…oh and a sumptuous slow-roasted pork joint on a Friday night for guests to enjoy on their first night glamping it just sounds too good.
Prices start from £70 a night, £200 for a short break and £350 for a week.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night