Aberhyddnant is set within the Brecon Beacons National Park. Two family friendly cottages nestled within a 220 acre, organic hill farm. Eggs to collect, spring lambs to feed, farm animals, a dog to show you round, fields, streams, small wooded areas to explore, farm trial and activity book. Walking, cycling, horse riding all nearby.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night