If your kids love castles, trains and mucking about on the river then this is for you. Quirky shepherds huts set in the East Sussex countryside – sleep 4. Next to Bodiam Castle and with the Kent and Sussex Railway running into the farm.
Plus the huts are built using reclaimed, recycled and locally sourced materials wherever possible.
From £75 a night low season.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night