I couldn’t resist posting these awesome geodesic domes. Book in the low season (to the end of April) and you can stay mid week (Mon to Fri) for £250 – based on 4 sharing. Wood burning stove, beanbags, a hanging chair, welsh blankets…
Located near to Hay on Wye there are endless opportunities for walking, exploring, mountain biking, family kayaking on the River Wye, a gorge challenge and pony trekking.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night