Belle Tents Camping – stay in a beautiful, fully kitted-out Belle Tent on a small, private site with campfire. Beds, duvets and fully equipped kitchen tents are all provided. The whole site caters for a total of 17 people in 3 camps. Each camp has two bedroom tents and a kitchen tent, and can accommodate up to a maximum of 6 people.
There is a bar and recreation tent on site too – bring your own wine or beer. For wet days there is a collection of board games, an original 1970s football table, fully equipped covered barbeque area. For running around there is an additional field planted with bamboos and huge grasses with paths to wander round plus a green space with a badminton net and football goal. Fresh eggs from the hens.
Recently applauded in the Evening Standard and Indpendent.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night