A one week family holiday with camel riding, boating on the Nile, a visit to a village school, pyramids, tombs and Tutankhamens’s treasure. This tours, set at a pace ideal for families offers valuable insight into the life, culture and mysteries of Ancient Egypt, coupled with plenty of free time for relaxing by the pool or independent exploration.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night