Truly unique environmental arts holiday for all ages. Running for one week in August 2012 with inspiring workshops, evening entertainment and home cooked meals.
Sunday 5th to Sunday 12th Aug 2012 – book now as places are limited £190 per adult, children 6 to 18 are £85 and under 6s are £35.
Inspiring workshops – bushcrafts, green woodworking, willow weaving, creative arts, yoga, singing, theatre and more. Evening entertainment – live music, barn dancing, theatre, quiz. Home cooked meals using organic and locally sourced ingredients.
1 mile from Devon’s Heritage coastline, sandy beaches; medieval farmhouse, barn and Bakehouse; village style camping with an enclosed play area, camp fire and storytelling.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night