Lucca, Pisa, Vinci and Florence
Forget the steep Tuscan hills as you and your family effortlessly cycle along the meandering Arno river cycle paths that take you from one monumental artistic city to the next. Visit some of Italy’s most famed cultural centers such as Pisa, Lucca and Florence as well as its lesser know and more intimate corners, the wild sand dune coast of Viareggio, Vinci, where Leonardo da Vinci was born, Torre del Lago where Puccini composed his famous opera’s. Pedal through a quintessential Tuscan landscape, taste the many local specialties and stay in 2 comfortable, family run, hotels.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night