Families Worldwide are offering a £200 saving per person on their Namibia family overland holiday adventure. This holiday is suitable for children aged 5 to 16 who will experience wildlife in Etosha National Park, climb the world’s highest sand dunes in Sossusvlei, see cheetahs up close, explore the Namib desert and the Skeleton Coast – truly a trip of a lifetime.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night