This Isle of Wight self catering accommodation is on the edge of the pretty village of Brighston, half a mile for the sea and is perfect base for a family holiday. A Grade 11 listed granary beside a quiet road sleeping a family of 4 in 2 bedrooms. Plenty for families to do with numerous beaches to explore, fossil hunting, forests, theme parks, cycling, walking.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night