Children and parents will love this France holiday in the Loire valley countryside. Three beautifully presented 19th century family holiday farm cottages arranged around a south facing courtyard garden. Relax while the kids feed the hens, build wigwams, climb trees and then borrow bikes with trail bars and scooters to explore the quiet lanes.
Cots, highchairs, stair gates, cutlery, plates & cups, baby toys, books and games are all provided. Trampoline, swings, table football, swing ball, football, chalks, paints, sandpit, splash pool, paddling pool…
Mention kidstravedeals when booking and arive to chilled local bubbly and apertifs to enjoy while the kids play.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night