Family camping experience in comfort and style in contemporary yurts; situated in 40 acres of woodland with Dartmoor on the doorstep and beautiful beaches a short drive away. In the words of Yurt Camp Devon:
“Your day may start with a walk to the chicken houses to collect some freshly laid eggs for breakfast. On route you will probably enjoy walking by the goat pen and saying Good Morning to the Camps four resident pygmy goats Frodo, Flash, Freckle and Fudge.”
Table tennis, a skittle alley, pool table and lots of childrens play equipment; a large playing field and a new club size all weather tennis court.
Small and large yurts available with large sleeping 5 adults – from £235 for a 3 night weekend break (small yurt).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night