£100 off per person applies on 14 July 2012 departure.
This is a ‘small group family adventure’ joining several other families. The trips are great value and a great way for you and your children to meet new people! Most adventure kids tend to be aged between 7 and 15, but some are younger (minimum age is usually 5) and some older (perhaps travelling as part of a larger family group). Travel in a group of approx. 16 people.
Jeep safari, cycling; day in the life of a local shepherd, wildlife sanctuary, visit Malta and Valetta for a full on experience holiday.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night