Wowee – what a find. Merlin Farm Holiday Cottages is a complex of 5 star award winning converted barns nestled in secluded countryside a short walk from the beautiful sandy beach on the North Cornwall coast.
For families with young children, eco-cottage Costantine is equipped with everything a parent needs – perfect for a baby friendly holiday. There is an outdoor play area for children 6 years and under and during school holidays there is a weekly timetable for guinea pig petting, grooming the donkey and feeding the chickens.
For early bookers Merlin Farm is offering a 5% discount for stays between the 31 August 2012 and 4 January 2013. Book by 31 May 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night