Accommodation for all budgets at the estate of Domain les Gandins – camping, guestrooms, gites, open air lodges the choice is yours. Domain les Gandins is located in the Auvergne a region of hills, mountains, valleys, forests, rivers and extinct volcanoes. Hiking, cycling, canoeing, flyfishing, riding are all available in the area.
Located in the heart of France, about 3 hours south of Paris. Domain les Gandins is quality and hospitality on a small scale. Gites are available from 390 euros a week pre-season; open air lodges are 550 euros a week pre-season; check tariff for camping prices. Check out their camping page – this place looks awesome.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night