Available for 1 week starting 2 June 2012. Stable Cottage is a self-catering cottage on a small farm just half a mile from the coast; sleeps 4 – 1 double, 1 twin so ideal for a family. Close to the beautiful traditional fishing village of Coverack in Cornwall. Coverack’s low tide shady beach, rock pools and small fishing harbour are a delight – swim, fish or paddle in the clear waters.
The cottage is an old dairy farm conversion, situated in 17 acres of farmland including a small woodland and borders the ancient Lizard heathland.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night