Camping Glavotak is located on the island of Krk, surrounded by lush vegetation, Mediterranean woods and the crystal clear Adriatic Sea. The camping pitches are in an area of coastline with three pebble beaches. Mobile homes are also available. Activities include an entertainment programme for children and adults, basketball court, sand volleyball, table tennis, walking tracks, dive centre and a children’s playground. Great diving and local seafood.
Camping prices vary by pitch and date – check the price list.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night