I’ve just returned from a fun, relaxing weekend at Bedgebury Camping with family and friends and wanted to share this gem of a camp site with you.
Located in the countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty this camp site offers plenty of open space, woodlands and a small stream on a pretty Kentish farm – simply choose your pitch, light a campfire, buy marshmallows & glowsticks from the on-site shop, join in bushcraft sesssions, and on Saturday evenings stroll to the communal tipee to indulge in fish & chips, waffles & ice cream and enjoy musicial entertainment.
There are several fields and open spaces for childrent to play games, make dens, play on rope swings, fly kites, roll down hills and search for grasshoppers. Great mountain biking and walking locally.
Campers with tents and campervans only. Prices are per person – from £8 per night adult and from £4 per night per child over three years of age. £5 vehicle charge.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night