Legoland Windsor is running a great offer available on Legoland family breaks during August and September 2012 where kids go FREE when you stay at a nearby hotel. Prices start from just £147 for a family of four which includes two days in the Legoland theme park, one night at a nearby partner hotel with breakfast. Book by the 20th August.
We visited Legoland Windsor earlier this year on a weekend break and my son (6) loved the new Star Wars Miniland Experience and my daughter (5) loved the live shows. By staying 2 days there is plenty of time to experience all that is on offer.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night