Looking for a family adventure holiday with a difference? This Ecuador holiday is a full on cultural immersion allowing you to get involved in a volunteer project in the coastal community of Rio Muchacho that is fun for the whole family. Help out at a local primary school and learn about sustainable agriculture. Spot exotic widlife, ride horses, swim, canoe and cut your own sugar cane.
This is a 7 day holiday departing 16 December 2012 and costs £649 pp land only. This tour is suitable for children aged 12 and over. Fly into and out of Quito. Accommodation is simple hotels and cabins.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night