Schools out for half term and if you are looking for sunshine combined with a cultural and educational experience for your children then this is the holiday for you. Families Worldwide have spaces available on their ‘Feluccas & Pyramids’ Egypt adventure holiday. This is a 9 day trip taking in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. Visit the Pyramids and the Eygptian Museum, sail down the Nile on a felucca, riding camels in the desert, experiencing an overnight sleeper train and discovering the ancient Karnak Temple and the Vally of the Kings.
Suitable for children aged 5 to 15. Adult price is £599 land only and child is £579 land only. Departs Saturday 20 and 27 October 2012.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night