Save 20% on this epic 8 day family road trip California travelling through some of the country’s best national parks, including Yosemite, Death Valley and the Grand Canyon. The tour starts in San Francisco and finishes in Los Angeles. Highlights include camping under the stars in the Eastern Sierra Nevada, hitting Las Vegas, hiking the rim of the Grand Canyon, spotting wild creatures and discovering exotic cacti and curious rock formations, camping by Lake Havasu.
Selected departure dates between Jan and end of October 2013. Accommodation is a mix of camping, hotels and hostels and travel is by coach/escorted tour. Now £640 land only.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night