If you are looking for some winter sunshine and want to snorkel, dive and sunbathe then Sea Stars Apartments in Dahab offers great value accommodation. Situated in Assala, the original Bedouin village, you get a taste of the local life and culture. Simple and stylish, the Apartments sleep up to 4 people in bedrooms and up to 6 if using the sofabeds. The apartments on the ground floor open up onto a garden terrace, and the first floor apartments share a roof terrace with sunshades, Bedouin cushioned seating, hammocks and deck chairs – perfect for sunsets, looking out over the rooftops and minarets of the village, the Sinai mountains and the Red Sea. Dahab is a great alternative to Sharm el Sheikh.
Eel Garden, 100 yards down the road is a sandy beach perfect for kids to play on, there is a lagoon for swimming, beach front cafes and awesome snorkelling/dive sites. A welcome pack of groceries and beer is provided; baby cot, baby monitor and toy box supplied for guests with young children and free sea kayak hire for all guests.
From 55 euros per night for up to 4 people when staying between 21 November and 10 December; from 65 euros between now and 20 November and from 70 euros between 11 December and 9 January 2013. Great value!
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night