This hotel and dive centre is based on the southern side of Dahab’s seafront roughly 100km north of Sharm el-Sheikh on the Sinai. The hotel and dive centre is built in Arabic style and situated directly on the house reef with views across the Gulf of Aqaba. The hotel offers a range of double/twin and family rooms, a good restaurant, swimming pool and children’s playground with cave and paddling pool. Child minding facilities are available whilst diving.
The price for this family diving holiday Red Sea includes accommodation on B&B basis and airport transfers. An optional Bubblemaker course for children is included in this trip. Adult price of £270 includes 10 dives with air and weights and child price £155 (under 10 years). Minimum diving age is 12 years.
Money generated from tourist revenues at this Centre has gone into the development of a primary school that is attended by children from across Dahab.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night