It’s always hard to find affordable accommodation when visiting London with the family – now it’s a lot easier with the Fleet River Bakery studio apartments. Set above a delicious bakery serving breakfast, lunch and coffee, the large rooms are loft-style studios with a double bed and sofa bed plus a handy kitchen area with washing machine. The rooms can sleep 2 adults and 2 children easily.
Rooms are £115 (based on 2 people sharing) and for each child over 5 there is a charge of £15 – really great value. The bakery only has three rooms so be sure to book ahead as this place is popular. Located just off Lincoln’s Inn Fields, Holborn just a short walk from Covent Garden.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night