Gladwins Farm is a collection of 9 self-catering, child friendly cottages in Nayland, Suffolk. The Farm is very child friendly with an outdoor playground, new indoor play barn, and heated indoor swimming pool with lessons available.
The outdoor playground is equipped with all sorts of swings for all ages, a rocking rooster, a wendy house and football goal; a new indoor play barn caters for children of all ages with a table tennis area, a soft play area for babies and toddlers, tv with Wii and bouncy castle that fits inside the barn during the winter months.
Outdoor activities include a full size, all-weather tennis court with a selection of tennis racquets and balls to borrow, croquet on the lawn and a woodland walk. There is a wide range of baby equipment to borrow and an emergency baby pack available should it be required and baby sitting can be arranged. These guys have thought of everything to make your family holiday as easy as possible.
Late availability discounts are available: a 4 night stay starting on the 10 December has been reduced by £93.00 to £372.00 (Gainsborough Cottage).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night