The Principality of Andorra is a perfect place for a winter family activity holiday. Spend a week in dramatic scenery and sunny skies enjoying a wide range of included snow-based activities: travel by snowmobile, dog-sled, snowshoe, downhill and cross-country ski are all on offer. For more fun learn how to make an igloo, learn avalanche rescue techniques and loads of opportunity to build snowmen or snowball fights. This trip is perfect for families.
Departs 26 December 2012 and in 2013 17 February, 24 March and 26 Dec. From £889 (8 days) including flights or from £639 – £739 excluding flights. From £845 per child including flights from the UK. From £607 – £702 per child excluding flights. Family friendly accommodation.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night