Enjoy a treasure hunt themed Scottish family adventure holiday – a fantastic mix of activities, wilderness and wildlife in the stunning West Highlands and the Cairngorms National Park. A destination perfect for many family friendly activities including mountian biking, sea kayaking, geo- caching, wildlife watching and bushcraft. This holiday is a great mix of activities whilst learning about the great outdoors and the natural environment.
Staying 5 nights in family friendly accommodation this adventure holiday starts and finishes in Inverness and includes breakfast and lunch each day, qualified guides, all activities including the use of equipment, entrance fees and local transfers. Price is £775 children, £875 adults. Places available on 30 July – 4 August 2013 and just 4 places remaining on 21 August to 26 August.
This holiday is suggested for children 8-16 years olds and no experience is required – just a reasonable level of fitness.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night