Take a family bike trip this Easter on this self-guided cycle tour of Jersey with its 100 mile of roads, byways and Green Lanes where cycles have priority over cars. This route has been designed for families with child friendly distances and plenty of chances to sightsee. This route takes in a Neolithic burial site, castles, World War II bunkers and tunnels, reservoirs and the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.
This is a great value family cycling holiday and the prices include: 4 nights half board accommodation at either the 3 star Merton Hotel or the 4 star Pomme d’Or Hotel,both in the centre of St Helier plus bicycle hire and route notes. Families benefit from £50 per child and the route can be adapted to meet your own interests.
There are departures over the Easter holidays and throughout the year. From £335 for 4 nights.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night