This accommodation is quirky yet beautiful. I’m not sure there are many places where you can stay in a wagon that used to belong to an elephant trainer complete with the metal chains on the side to which the elephants were chained to! Casa del Mundo is close to the beaches of the Costa Blanca and hosts a variety of glamping style accommodations. This post is featuring ‘Circus’ and ‘Oliphant’ – two wagons situated side by side which share a ‘summer kitchen’ and a bathroom.
Close by are nature parks, you can learn to horse ride nearby, make mosaics on site, or simply let your children make friends with other children. There is an on-site restaurant with international cuisine, bars and restaurants in the surrounding villages and Alicante is 30 minutes away. There are cards, board games and a library with a real fireplace, a 12m x 5m fenced swimming pool, petenque, basketball and hiking trails leading straight from Casa del Mundo into the hills.
An Easter break starting on the 8 April will cost £67 for 1 night, £134 for 2 nights, £201 for 3 nights, £268 for 4 nights, £335 for 5 nights and so on…
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night