Based in the Vercors National Park, Velo Vercors is a small, specialist cycling centre catering for infants, children, teenagers & adults with all levels of fitness. Great choice of routes combining child friendly activities and places of interest to visit en route. In addition to the region being great for family cycling holidays, the Rhone-Alps also offers other activities for the whole family including acrobatic parks, canyoning, horseriding, swimming, caving, fishing, canoeing and mountain climbing.
There are 3 newly renovated self catering gites with private terraces to rent until the end of the season in October. Based on a family of 4 for 1 week with children aged under 12 the cost of this family cycling holiday France is £1040 (current exchange rate for Euro at the time of the booking). This price includes gite rental for 7 nights, bike hire and helmets, a library of well detailed cycling routes, hire of towels and bed linen, local knowledge and advice of the region and places to visit and cycling/training advice.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 winner.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night