This Exodus active summer family adventure holiday departs on the 28 July for eight days and with just a few places remaining you need to book fast. The holiday combines easy canoe trips down both the Vezere and Dordogne rivers, cycling past pretty villages and alongside riverside tracks and exploring stunning castles. Free time is factored in with optional activities including horse riding and a visit to the Grand Roc Caves. The canoeing is on slow moving water and each day you will canoe back to your campsite.
Adult price is £599 and child £569 with your own travel arrangements to the joining point in Les Eyzies. Only three spaces remaining.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night