This is a truly unique stay for the family. Situated on picturesque Heacham Beach in North Norfolk this former fishing boat built in 1878 provides self-catering accommodation on dry land. Situated just 200 metres from the sea and overlooking the RSPB nature reserve this beach house sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has even been built into the bow of the boat, providing fantastic 180 degree views outside.
Wild grass and flowers surround the boat house, safe for children to cycle the length of the private sand road. Bicycles can be hired (2 adults, 2 children’s, 1 tag along and 1 child seat to fit onto an adult bike) as well as windsurfers and racing dinghies available for hire.
From November through to the end of May with the exception of peak holiday times the Wild Duck can be rented for £650 a week or £599 for a three day break.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night