Worldwide Expeditions has an incredible 10 day Costa Rica family holiday which brings together some of the country’s best highlights. Explore the Monteverde cloud forest with its 400 species of birds, 2500 species of plants, 120 species of amphibians and 100 species of mammals. Challenge yourself on the 3 kms of treetop walkways and 8 suspension bridges. Take a more leisurely boat trip across Lake Arenal as well as a guided trek to the base of the volcano. The adventure highlight is whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River with an overnight stop at El Nido del Tigre.
The next trip departs 9 March with further departures monthly throughout the year. The trip starts and ends in San Jose. Prices start at £1,190 and exclude international air fares.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night