These comfortable, stylish Shepherd’s Huts are located on Scales Plantation a working sheep and cattle farm in Skiddaw, Cumbria in the North Lake District. Your hut is set on the edge of a woodland clearing surrounded by farmland and breathtaking views. These comfortable huts come with feather down duvets, sheepskin rugs and a wood burner for a warm and cosy nights.
The huts sleep 4 in one double and a bunk. There is an outdoor kitchen with wood burning range cooker and for washing there is a bath with shower in a private enclosed area close by. Help yourself to complimentary free range eggs.
For families looking for fun and adventure this is a great base. The Lake District National Park offers endless walking, cycling and climbing opportunities and the kids will love a tree top adventure at Whinlatter Forest Park (Go Ape).
A three night break starting on Friday 4 April costs £340. Pets are welcome at no extra charge.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night