With Embers experience back to nature camping with two stunning locations -one in the New Forest and one in East Sussex – two tent only sites. Each pitch comes with its own fire pit to enjoy an open fire whether to cook, toast marshmallows or to sit around and relax with a drink.
Embers Beaulieu is located at Home Farm in the Hampshire countryside where the Countryside Education Trust run courses and activities for children and adults to learn about the countryside. On site kids can choose farm eggs for breakfast or book to feed the animals. Explore the New Forest with its wild ponies, cycle tracks, horse riding and falconry. At Embers Bentley near the South Downs explore the picturesque grounds in the estate, play games in the camping field or take a family trip on the miniature Bentley railway,
No worries if you are without a tent as you can hire one that sleeps up to 5 persons for £25 a night. £20 per adult per night and £5 per child per night over the age of three.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night