PGL has a great ‘kids go free’ offer on their Paris and Disneyland family adventure holiday. Combine three days of multi-activity fun with a sightseeing day trip to Paris plus park entry tickets for Disneyland Paris. Take up to two children aged five and over for free.
This holiday is based at PGL’s Château de Grande Romaine centre just 30 minutes from Disneyland. Set in 70 acres the site boasts an outdoor heated pool, a football pitch, tennis courts and a host of other activities including ropes courses, archery, a trapeze and zip wire thrills.
With this offer a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) can save a massive £890 on this seven night holiday. The price includes accommodation in an ensuite family room, all meals, use of equipment, instruction and family-friendly evening fun as well as the activities and sightseeing.
Kids go free on seven-night holidays starting 27 July, 3 August, 17 August and 24 August. Quote FAB2X when booking. Prices from as little as £978.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night