Garangeoire is a 5 star campsite set in 200 acres of conservation area in the Pays de la Loire (Vendée). Garangeoire has 356 pitches, including 181 equipped with chalet or mobile-homes The Vendée area is typified by marshlands, hedged farmlands, small fishing villages and seaside resorts. The campsite is just 12 kilometres from sandy beaches.
On site there is a riding stable and a range of sports activities including cycle hire, archery, go-karting, heated pools, water slides, petanque, mini-golf, free tennis courts April, May and September and football training. Two kilometres away is Le Grand Defi adventure park with tree climbing and zip wires.
A camping pitch late August is from 246.50 euros arriving 23 August for 7 nights. A chalet sleeping 5/6 persons is available from 6 Sept at a special rate of 234 euros. The site is part of the Les Castels group with a range of sites across France.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night