If you are looking to get away at the end of the summer and travelling with an infant then this could be the short break for you. Thornton Farm is the perfect base for exploring the Scottish Borders and Northumberland and perfect for guests wishing lots of fresh air, a good night’s sleep, with donkeys for neighbours and the sound of bird song for company. Thornton Farm offers pet friendly self-catering farm cottages with wonderful views to open organic farm land.
Linnet Cottage has some availability in October for 3 nights (£175) or 4 nights (£195) or longer stays. Sleeps 2 guests plus one infant up to the age of three. A travel cot, high chair, bathroom stool, potty, baby monitors, baby bath, changing mat, children’s tableware and cutlery, toys and books can be provided on request.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night