Trevella Holiday Park in Cornwall has a fantastic range of FREE kids adventure activities this summer. The Park’s Ranger goes adventuring twice most days during school holidays, with fishing, crabbing, pond dipping, nature walks and bug hunts among the activities available for children aged 4 and up.
Adventures take place in and around Trevella Park at their fishing lakes, among the woodlands, along the Gannel Estuary and on the sandy expanse of nearby Crantock Beach.
A seven night holiday at Trevalla Park from 2 August starts from £585 for up to six people in a two-bedroom holiday home. Simply register at Reception. The Park also has an outdoor pool, crazy golf course, adventure playground, swings and slides.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night