To celebrate the launch of Lonely Planet’s new site, lonelyplanetkids.com – where you can discover travel books, apps, games and learning resources for young travellers – they’ve come up with a creative competition for kids where the winner will get their hands on a bundle of Lonely Planet Kids books. To enter simply draw a new species of dinosaur, give it a name and share what makes it special with the Lonely Planet team. The most inspiring and creative entry will win. Entries must be received by 31 October 2014.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night