Treat your family to a once in a lifetime Xmas experience North of the Arctic Circle. Spend this magical time husky dog sledding, night time snowshoeing, seeing the Northern lights and meeting the Sami people and thier reindeer. You will also visit a spectacular Ice Hotel. Your base will be a wilderness centre of Camp Ripan in comfortable family bedroom cabins.
Great value with all meals and activities included on every day. Suitable for children aged 6 and over. Xmas departures include Sunday 21 December to Friday 26 December 2014 (adults £2,035 and children £1,290) and Sunday 28 December 2014 to Friday 2 January 2015 (adults £1,995 and children £1,325) .
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night