Fun, adventure and pampering awaits at Centre Parcs this February half term. When you book a short break at Centre Parcs, your family can enjoy a huge range of indoor and outdoor activities, cosy accommodation, a good choice of restaurants plus relaxing spa treatments. Prices start from as low as £30 per person per night.
Arrive on the 16th February for a 4 night mid-week break and pay £399 for a 1 bedroom new style executive hotel room at Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire. At Whinfell Forest, Cumbria a 3 bedroom woodland lodge is available for £529.00 arriving on the 20th February for a 3 night weekend break.
Book your half term break before availability goes.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night