3 beautifully converted self-contained holiday cottages/lodge. All come with a cot. Located on the west coast of Scotland – Achnamara Argyll that is rich in castles, monuments, ancient rock art and archaeological sites; forest, woodland, lochs and hills. There is also a network of forest roads ideal for cycling and walking routes directyly from Seafield.
Late availability for mid April: Stable – 14 April; Byre 13 April; Kirkland 11 April – Nighly rate £65, weekly rate £395.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night